Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pure Class

Today I received a phone call from Mr. Bruce Rockowitz, Chairman of Pure Group in response to my letter of last week.

I was impressed by the fact he chose to call me rather than respond in writing. Moreover, his manner and responsiveness to my critique was extraordinary, he is a class act. It was clear the contents of my assessment had been taken seriously and were being actioned with a sense of purpose and urgency. He had already conducted several discussions with his senior management and has subsequently organised a meeting for me with the Group's CEO to discuss some of my comments and suggestions.

It is a rare quality for a business and its leader to take criticism, even the constructive type, on the chin and then turn it into an action plan for improvement so rapidly. Mr. Rockowitz is a great role model for the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment